Friday, March 31, 2017

Red Mercury In NRC's Region II's (atlanta) Main Office

Holy Shit Update

I called the NRC main number. The operator knew nothing. Said,  OK please connect me to the public affair office. Asked them if Region II's office is open. He started blabbering something about calling them thinking I was a mushroom, I interrupted with, "its a simple question, is region II's office open right now. He said just a second, I waited over a minute, then I get this, "you will have to call the Atlanta's PD to get any information on this".

Might the NRC's Atlanta office be shutdown for a prolonged period of time due to a contamination of some kind...  

Homeland is deep into this. This was a fictionist material as before yesterday. Region II is still not answering phone this morning. The shop is shutdown. I expected this was a nut job and everything would be quickly resolved. It still going on right now has got me worried.  It looks like Homeland Security has a secrecy shield surrounding this event. I called region II's main number and nobody is home.

Why no explanation about this on the NRC's web site?

Is the collapse of Atlanta's I 85 bridge connected to this?   
Officials are investigating in downtown Atlanta after reports that a man claiming to have red mercury from Africa walked into the Region 2 location of the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, police said. 
 “We received a call regarding a male coming into the facility carrying red mercury from Africa,” Atlanta police Officer Stephanie Brown said. “We are still gathering details on the call.”
investigating in downtown Atlanta after reports that a man claiming to have red mercury from Africa walked into the Region 2 location of the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, police said. 
 “We received a call regarding a male coming into the facility carrying red mercury from Africa,” Atlanta police Officer Stephanie Brown said. “We are still gathering details on the call.”

No comments: