Sunday, March 19, 2017

Heroin Police Troubles in Hinsdale, NH:The Secret Selectman’s Session Before My Time

Reposted from 8/23/2016

My presentation was scheduled at 7pm last night. It doesn’t occur until about 7:45pm. I’d call Hinsdale a dictatorship of rules and secrecy. The rules serve the towns establishment and the prestige of the selectman, never serves the greater good. 

So I had ten minutes to make my presentation. We went over a bit.  Well, for a while, I defied the ex police chief to leave...
I told the selectmen the police got runaway delay response times when a member calls for police services. The ex-police chief Gallagher says no big deal, because all police departments triage their police calls. But how often are they in triage? I’d call it a “normalization of deviation” and “frog boiling”.  I doubt the police department even defines the limits of triaging services. They need an independent poll about triaging services in Hinsdale and what problems do the community member have with the police department. The police are notorious with their “blue wall of silence”, why isn’t chairman (ex-police chief) selectman Gallagher front running protection for his buddy brother police chief Faulkner?
The Hinsdale Police department as a whole is severely impaired, being overwhelmed with crime and heroin problems and severely lacking money. I expect shortly because of police organizational stress, a unjustified police shooting, blown court drug cases and other court issues…the police department getting sued over a preventable community death based on the massive increase of triaging police services on 911 calls and regular calls to the police department.    
I just think the Hinsdale police department values the establishment people of Hinsdale over the poor and weak, such as that little boy I was advocating for. There is no doubt the establishment slum lords and businesses interest advocating for lower property taxes, get as much time as needed in the weekly selectmen time, while I get the 10 minute ruled out. They selectively inforce the ten-minute rule if you are buddy-brother of the Hinsdale establishment….  
All I am saying in our time of crisis, we need the police department and selectmen to better communicate to the community.
Check out our new police department building? It is more looks like a barracks of the invading foreign forces, than a welcoming and calming public building…
We need regularly scheduled community coffee times with the Hinsdale police department like the Brattleboro police department? But I guess the police department is too stressed and busy in these days…
Yep, and the police chief even complained to me he had no time to update and make useful his police web page. My son worked on updating that police web page as a High School project.  
I am a friend to the Hinsdale Police department, they just don't know it... 

No comments: