Monday, November 26, 2018

Russians Tipped Me Off To The Upcoming Ukraine Crisis?


The Russians have been signaling to me they were setting up a world wide crisis beginning last friday. Russians  have been flooding my blog with clicks. It is not the magnitude of the of the Russian new traffic...it is the amount of Russian traffic over average. It is a subtle tip off  to me. I missed out notifying everyone in the last few days indicating I am getting a lot of new Russian traffic, something is up. Generally I get (for me) lot of Russian traffic coming to my site compart to the tiny, tiny traffic I get normally get. And it ebbs and flows big time on a daily bases. And believe me, just because blogger indicates to me the level of daily Russian traffic to my blog, I have no way to know if it is real Russians traffic.    

They didn't indicate to me where and when the crisis was going to erupt...but one was around the corner. It is the Ukraine crisis that erupted just hours ago with marshal law and the Russians "taking" ships from the Ukraine. 

So this is the Russians playing their hand on how they are going to deal with the US post mid terms, the USA civil war emanating in our US House and the upcoming devastating report coming our of Mueller. 

The intent is to destabilizing the USA as much as they can in the next two years...

Hmm, our stock market has been weak lately and there are indications of future market weakness. Are they interested in cratering out stock market along with all the other troubles hitting the USA??? 

No comments: