Friday, July 27, 2018

What I Think Is Going On With The NHDOT

Hmmm, the Keene sentinel wouldn't let me place this on their site. We will see if I am right. 
This is what I think is going on. The politicians have been massively underfunding the NHDOT for 50 year or more. The bridge department is a function of that. The rate of decline of these old bridge is intensifying, we can't even keep up with enough roads and bridges for our continued economy. So the bridge department was force to live with insufficient money. I know you guys didn't want to create any hardships to your neighbors and community. So in the name of doing good, you tried to stretch the old bridge resources thinking a big hunk of money would eventually come down the line. We put the bridge department in a impossibly position, we actually victimizes the actually bridge inspectors. I know there are employees all around jocking for jobs and promotions. I know there has been repeated mass layoffs at the NHDOT. It is insane how our politicians has treated the NHDOT. I know for a fact, politicians have traded bridges for political favors and money. The bridge inspection job had become really dirty and you were required to play if you wanted to keep your job. Man, would I like to talk to you. Can you give me a call? Call anytime.  

No comments: