Wednesday, July 25, 2018

The Governor's Office Asked Me To Call Mr. Lyford's (NHDOT) Office

He is the lead engineer over the new bridge building project. I am confused as hell why the gov's office wants me to talked to him. How is he involved with bridge inspection office? I argued that to the governor's aid. 

The governor's office told me to call Mr Lyford about a week ago and before the inspection report came out. I got around to call him yesterday and sent him this email. His secretary answered the call. She said he was in a meeting.  
Michael Mulligan <steamshovel2002@yahoo.com>
To:donald.lyford@dot.nh.gov
Cc:Robert.Landry@dot.nh.gov
‎Jul‎ ‎24 at ‎2‎:‎09‎ ‎PM




"Collaspe of the Brattleboro-Hinsdale Bridge: Coverup in Gov Sununu's Office"

As you can see in my recent photograph on the Anna Hunt Marsh Bridge (east footing), the rocker or roller bearing is resting against the bridge footing. The bearing is completely obstructed and non functional.

How come the Hoyle Tanner inspectors didn't describe this? Obliviously the footing was constructed in the wrong place. Well, rather the new footing. 

The degradation of this bridge from the last inspection (fair) to this inspection (poor) is startling. It went from fair to poor in about two years. That would be my proof of bridge inspection falsifications.  I figure the new bridge will not be opened for five or six years. Base on this rate of degradation, it going to be three grades below poor when the new bride is operation.

There is just too much uncertainty going on here and you guys know it. 

I have been a advocate on the dangerousness of this bridge for many years. 


Sincerely,

Mike Mulligan 
Hinsdale, NH
16032094206

Inline image

No comments: