Friday, June 29, 2018

NHDOT Bridge Inspectors: It Is A Long Term and Pervasive Culture Problem Spanning Many Decades Stupid.

Updated with current picture at bottom. 

***This is my proof the grossly unsafe understructure conditions pictured up be me tuesday have been around for a decade or more. This is how heartless these bustards are!!! People who where trained to not have a conscience. 

I took this picture in July 2013. Emediately Posted it on my blog and the NHDOT seen it. I am certain of it. I am certain the understructure members looked just like this in 2013. The NHDOT shortly replaced that triangle-ish piece of rot and sand blasted that huge bolt area because of my picture. Behind the bolt is one of the huge truss going way up in the air, that holds up one side of the bridge. The NHDOT painted up this small area to make look pretty. It is really thick piece of metal. Them bastard didn't touch any of that damage I recently identified in my picture.

Can you even imagine how disillusion these inspectors are through all these years, where they where forced to walk past all this very serious bridge damage and call it safe? Continually falsified their inspection results. Bridge inspections needs to be protected from political influences and any cost constraints

I am telling you the horrific truth in these days, you know I am telling the truth deep down inside. This is the magnitude of it. We would all lie and cheat our ass off to provide for our families and feed our children. That is why you hate my guts and don't trust me. I am so different than all of you. I am so dangerous(but non violent)!!! It's my mental illness. 


Here is the truss bolt today. It was recently painted with cheap paint after that triangle-ish severely corroded piece was replace. I made them fix it.This current picture is in the exact same area except with a much better cell phone camera. It doesn't seem like upper management is even checking the work of their inspectors and contractors.  Much more  information on my next post on the west side bridge footing and bridge pedestal area. I would fail the whole area of this bridge. Discovered a big surprise for everyone today.  


No comments: