Sunday, April 08, 2018

I Started The Massachusetts State Police Overtime Scandal

April 8 

This is getting really dangerous. How much distance do you really think there is between the towing contract and corrupt/defective fingerprint readers contracts as indicated in the Russell and Springfield barracks???

Embattled State Police Troop Had Been Assessed Over A Towing Contract In 2016

April 07, 2018

The Associated Press

A state police troop currently under investigation for an alleged overtime scam has been previously assessed for contracting irregularities.

The Boston Globe reports State Police Troop E pushed thousands of motorists to use Perfection Towing of Watertown when it favored the business with a three-year contract.

Members of the Massachusetts Department of Transportation and three lieutenants from Troop E also allegedly rigged the system against Perfection Towing's competitors.

The inspector general office believes the three officers "influenced" the team to award lower scores to competitors from assessing internal police e-mails and operations dating from 2013 to July 2016. The investigation was first reported on by MassLive in 2016.

MassDOT says it has adopted" changes" in its contracting, and did not say if the state police are part of a new team to acquire future contracts.


April 5
The more I investigate, the more i realized the Boston Globe has been shaping the story as protection of high officials. The Boston Globe gets a plum story all to themselves and the state police gets to shape the story . Maybe high executives at the paper and police having a secret back channel designed to enhance each other careers. You have to wonder why the epicenter of the scandal was shifted from Western Massachusetts to the eastern side of the state. Was it done to protect me? Or to bury my activities in this. Believe me, nobody wants to give me any stature??? I actually think this is the exact model at all newspapers. What would be the outcome if the upper state police officials no longer participated in the secret back channel with newspaper? No more free stories and all that invaluable state police insight...
Obviously, the Newspaper’s delay in reporting this story was to distant my tip from the first story… Hopefully I would forget about everything. I am sure the state police secret channel was sharing confidential information before the story was even conceived. They carefully outlined the story before it was given to the reporter. Had a decent breadcrumb path outline for the reporter.
Update

Evan emediately called her state police special insider contacts and the state police knew then the overtime scandal was going to break. They must have been pissing their pants. From there on out, it was all about mitigation of damage to the state police... 

I did mention the possibility it was overtime to the POV guy...

Update
Something looked really looked stinky...I was struggling to figure out what was going on. The is no doubt on Fed 5, 2017 the mass state police upper brass knew massive overtime abuse was going on and the dam was going to burst eventually because of my call. 






Michael Mulligan <steamshovel2002@yahoo.com>
To:
evan.allen@globe.com    April 5 2017
‎Apr‎ ‎5‎, ‎2017 at ‎3‎:‎59‎ ‎PM

I was driving my son's tiny car 2011 Mazda 2 car. It's a typical college age car. I think they were picking and choosing (profiling) what car was a target of a stop.

His police car lights and flashers were so bight, I couldn't see out of any mirrors. The heavy lighting was chosen to inspect my car with me seeing him before he knocked on the window.

The non standard approach to my car with him first knocking at the passenger window. The delay in knocking on the window. He was carefully looking for contraband. I had two wheels on the dirt to protect the cop from the traffic .

All those police cruisers parked on the pull off with flasher blasting and no so call customers.

As I was complaining about the police safety ruse, he explained, "it was no difference that a radar unit". The statie was always respectful to me.

Mike Mulligan
Hinsdale, NH
16023368320


Update
So my warning ticket is dated Feb 22, 2016... It is posted on my blog. 

I did send a e-mail to the Boston Globe and a reporter discussed my blog article.
You idiots!!!

...I kicked off Massachusetts State Police Overtime Scandal


Masslive: "That first trooper investigated appears to be Eric Chin, according to reports from the Boston Globe. He was suspended without pay in April 2017 while he was investigated for receiving overtime cash for shifts he didn't work, the newspaper says." 


"MSP Citizens Response Reports (POL) <citizensresponsereports@MassMail.State.MA.US>
To:Michael Mulligan
Feb‎ ‎24‎, ‎2017 at ‎9‎:‎03‎ ‎AM
We are in receipt of your citizen response report.  A complaint intake officer will contact you within the next few days to discuss your concerns.  Thank you." 

No comments: