Thursday, April 12, 2018

A State Police Whistleblower Tip To The Chairman Ma House Ways and Means Committee

Update April 13
I am convinced my fingerprint scanner problem is under serous investigations with a assortment of Ma agencies and political entities.    
Michael Mulligan <steamshovel2002@yahoo.com>
To:Jeffrey.sanchez@mahouse.gov
‎Apr‎ ‎12 at ‎10‎:‎10‎ ‎AM


Mr.. Sanchez 

I am the guy who gave the Boston Globe the first overtime tip that kicked off the current scandal.

So at the end of March, I got another tip from a state police officer. It concerned a broken fingerprint scanner at the Russell Ma Barrack. I schemed up a way for me to get arrested by state police, to get processed though the Russell barracks. I got arrested for trespassing at the Cobble Mountain reservoir for trespassing by the state police and two days later in court effectively got the charges thrown our of court.   

1) The Russell fingerprint scanner is horribly defective. The Springfield barracks scanner has the same problem. Out of about 60 scans of my fingers, only one finger print was properly scanned into the machine. I watched multitudes of computer warning windows pop-ups right before my eyes saying "caution the scan didn't capture the proper quality print". I watched a state police new hire get trained on how to use the "override" button.    

2)  A group of troopers refused to take fingerprints as protest, trying to get attention of upper management. I have no idea how many arrestees didn't get fingerprints. I heard, the troopers who staged this whistleblowers protest scheme finally got caught by upper management. They got a severe tongue lashing and some other kind of administrative actions, but the fingerprint scanner never got fixed. I suspect somebody is covering up for senior managers with this kind of discipline. The intimidation of troopers to raise problems to upper management is more of a issue to me than the defective scanner.   
3) These are computer and digitalized systems. You could easily get the scope of this problem by getting the state police to tell you how many times state wide, the fingerprint scanner's "override" push button has been used. A graph of the "override" button used and time. You could break it down to individual barracks level.

 4) My experience tells me this a contract, purchase, and vender fraud and corruption problem. They are trade kickbacks or favors for poor quality state police equipment. I suspect this is the tip of the iceberg. It is everywhere within the state police purchasing, contracting and vendor system. God only knows if this is everywhere within government.

5) I requested the state police revert to the ink and paper fingerprint method for all defective scanners state wide. I also requested the state police preserve all camera and voice recording during my arrest processing in the Russell barracks. I would like a copy of it.  

I never have any confidentiality or anonymity needs. But I will protect the whistleblower who contacted me. Would you pass this on to all the committee members and anyone else you see fit. I have made complaints to the state police themselves, hours with the IG and Internal Affairs. I just don't trust any of these guys. I will only think the system is dealing this with integrity if I see the fingerprint scanner issues in a major newspaper.

You or your investigators can call me anytime.

Sincerely,       

Mike Mulligan 
Hinsdale, NH 

Home: 16033368320
Cell: 16032094206 

PS-I got everything documented on my blog beginning at the middle of March.It is all is a bit wordy, but it helps me think.


  



March 25, 2018

Your Honor Respectfully,

I basically I made a AIRE like police complaint to the “MSP Citizen Response Report (POV)” in early 20017. It was a mass collection of police cruisers sitting in the breakdown lane  on I 91 abutting the Holyoke Mall. I am thinking eight or more police cruisers sitting in the breakdown lane on both sides. The area was dark and curvy. It was really a bad and unsafety area to be having this kind of thing. They had their flasher blinding us and not a civilian car to be seen with the police cruisers.
I thought it was a police quota type of deal. Maybe an overtime abuse type of thing. Later, I realize the state police were staging a fleet of police cruisers on I 91 nefarious purposes. They were looking into our cars without ethical probable cause. In mass quantities. I have an assortment of other issues on this to justify my position.

One of them being science. You do these mass state police stunts, then you measure the accident suppression results. I doubt the state police has any evidence this works at all over history. You and I know, the only way you can control the accident rate on an interstate like I91, is to drastically reduce the speed limit or redesign the road. Then enforce the speed limits. Everything else is for show or it inflate the image of the state police. This AIRE type thing was to make the state police feel better, not make the public safer.
Here is my bog posting on my early thinking. It kind of a scratch or note pad to help me think…a contemporaneous log book thing. I am a whistleblower…I have seen and reported a lot of corruption over the last few decades. To tell you the truth, everyone calls me nuts and hates my guts.
Massachusetts State Police In illegal Alien or Terrorism Alert On I-91?
https://steamshovel2002.blogspot.com/2017/02/massachusetts-state-police-in-illegal.html
Recently because of the state police corruption all around, I resubmitted that early 2017 complaint. I didn’t think the POV recorded my complaint and I called it a coverup. Last week I spoke to state inspector general and the Ma state police internal affairs (for about an hour) over this 2017 complaint. I emailed my coverup complaint to this very same agency. Towards the end of the week, is when the digital electronic fingerprint reader problem came to my attention (fell in my lap). I’ll bet you my fingerprint machine issue is a good one for the Ma IG.
 
A important broken tool like this for the troopers, it can devastatingly effect the moral of a group. If my bosses don’t care about my working environment, why should I. My aim to make a better working environment for the bottom level troopers. They have a very dangerous job. I just want best quality tools money can buy for the Ma troopers. This is how they serve the peoples of Massachusetts most efficiently and effectively. 
“Donald, (Me to Donald)

Just watch this. I am going to clean up state police bureaucracy. One the largest state police contractual kickback and corruption cases in the state history. I'd stood in front of a electronic state police fingerprint reader for about an hour yesterday. Remember, I have only ten fingers. I was in the Russell Barracks. They attempted to read my fingerprints some 60 times yesterday. They got maybe one high quality readable print into their system out of this mess. The rest were poor quality and unreadable. Extremely poor quality prints were stuffed into the state system through an override button. I’d seen the multitudes of caution windows right before my eyes   The machine was only successful and recorded readable and high quality fingerprints in less than 1% of the time. That is definitely not a 1% error rate??? 

I know the Springfield Barracks has the same problem. I suspect this is going throughout the state. I know multitudes of troopers protested about this shity component by not checking in or putting fingerprints into the system. The just didn't take any fingerprints during in-processing, which is strictly against police policy and ethics. The key phrase to ask, how many times state wide has the fingerprint reader override buttons been used in the last year?
I know senior management intimidated the lower lever troopers into not complaining...to protect the high level fraudulent contracting and the state police senior leadership... Basically the two troopers right in front of my eyes were knowingly, like a machine themselves…were cramming the unreadable fingerprints into the state police system though the override button. What is the extent cause and condition with this widespread lemon device? How long has this been going on. How many unreadable fingerprints are in the system. You could let a really bad guy through the grasp of the Ma state police or any police department in the nation. What does the state police use fingerprints for?
 
I got this all recorded. It is in their system. I am sure the new digital fingerprints machine records everything. The arrest processing area is all video cam'd up and bugged. Sometimes bad criminals say the most incriminating things in this processing area.”

Sincerely,

Mike Mulligan
Hinsdale, NH
cell phone-16032094206

No comments: