Monday, February 15, 2021

Mike Mulligan Gets a Covid Vaccine Appointment In NH

Update April 1

Just got my second shot yesterday. My arm is just a little sore this morning. I heard once getting the first shot, the vaccine in 80% effective at preventing covid. But it doesn't last long. Anyways, in two weeks I will be fully protected. This site was run by the CDC and national guard. It was run flawlessly. You know, maybe government does works? There was lots of national guard's soldiers doing jobs right in front of us. Honestly, these kids made me proud. Honestly they were sober and alert, so freaking young...they made us proud to be Americans. My wife and I are ex military.         

Update March 2, 2021

My wife put us on a list where they give out extra covid vaccines. They called us up yesterday saying show up this morning. Well, we got our shot this morning one and a half months early. The National Guard set this up. I mean, it was a CDC site manned by the NG. 

***I am sixty seven years and feel like I am thirty five years old. I take three diabetes pills a day plus an injection, among a few others. I am 6 feet two inches tall and weight 175 pound. 

My CDC appointment for the vaccine is at the end of April 2021. It is what it is :)   

No comments: