Tuesday, April 07, 2020

My Brother's Family Got Coronavirus

Update

*Yea, my brother is talking about the meaning of life, god and spirituality. He has been traumatized by a simple virus.    

*Springfield Ma with their level of poverty and hopelessness, their post industrialization shattering of the dream...they are getting ready to get the shit kicked out of them. There only hope is the warming weather will tamp the virus level down.  

***There is four in the family. Two got it really bad, but no hospitalization. Two barely felt a thing. They all live in the same house. The two kids are in the mid 20's. You would think the parents would get the virus bad.   But my brother and the oldest son got it bad. The others got off easy. My brother lives in Springfield Ma. Seems the ignorants in Springfield are really in a frenzy in Springfield ...my brother's family are worried about being stigmatized.  

No comments: