Monday, November 18, 2019

Got a Call From Chinese Consulate General in Washington DC...the Chinese Desk?

This is the number that sent the message: 12122273786. Well, maybe it is. I reversed called it. It comes from a apartment abutting downtown Manhattan. Isn't the UN in Manhattan located pretty close to the  apartment. She lives on Pike Street near the Manhattan bridge.

So here is me trying to protect myself. I am way more sophisticated than my educational level. I understand the crisis Hong Kong, China and USA is in right now. I got a call from the Chinese Consulate General in Washington DC this morning and they left a recording on my phone. The person on the line said they have a document they want me to see. So I am thinking big shit is going on in Hong Kong and China today. What the hell would the Chinese Consulate want anything to do with me. I am thinking it is a spam of some sort. The recording gave a ero telephone of sorts. Then told me ask for the "Chinese desk".  I am as curious as a cat over everything. I am bored, thinking what the hell, I am going to give them a call. We are basically at a state of pseudo war with anything China at this moment is time. I am thinking anything China phone line is bugged by the USA, let alone by NASA and the CIA. So I know for a fact the US would be curious as hell why I called the Washington Consulate. I knew I was going have difficulties handling the switchboard. I am a whistleblower. I know how to get by any switchboard by one way or another. I ended calling the consulate three time hunting for the key to get in.  So you get a list of departments to call, none of them useful to me. On the third try I finally hear "emergency dial 1000". So I called that number. I said, "I am Mike Mulligan". "I am a us citizen". Then I hear from the Chinese guy say " this is bad for you". I am thinking, duh.   I explained I got a call from your consulate saying you want me to see some documents. I was probably talking to the Chinese CIA guy or their operations center. He says something in Chinese, then says again "this is bad for you". I said, well, I am a US citizen and I don't give a shit what my government thinks about this.  

No comments: