Sunday, March 03, 2019

Ouch: Mike Mulligan Get into Car Wreck

Went to my old home town yesterday to go out hiking. Walked and hiked all day. Around 9 pm got to within 1 mile of my house in Hinsdate. Hit a tree right in the middle of my hood off the road. A car was coming down a hill with his headlight on. I diverted my eyes away from the lights, I was off the road in about a second, then hit a pole going at around 30 MPH. I was completely by myself. Airbags came right on. Still kind of hazy with the sequence, think I got a slight concussion. Refuse the go to the hospital. Think they had three ambulance or more on the scene, plus maybe four or five police cruiser and maybe four fire trucks. Seat belt side feels like a broke a rib, really hurts through the night. Better right now. I have embarrassd myself terribly with not paying attention to the road. No tickets. There were sniffing me and my car pretty seriously...But I wasn't on anything.  

No comments: