Friday, January 29, 2016

New Power Line Going In Hinsdale, NH

Update 2/1
 
There is two distribution lines along the right away.
 
I know from the Winchester substation they are connecting a new three phase line to the local plain road line. They are making all the lines on Plain and Monument Road (the guys that powers our houses) three phase distribution lines. We have reliability problems, the linemen say they put it in the bolster reliability. We now only have two phase. Big motors and loads favor three phase power. That is called economic development along Plain and Monument Road. Large businesses need three phase lines. I wonder if this is for the new solar site at the empty industrial site on Monument Road? Now if you could only get large load three phase electricity for the race track site.    
 
So why is giant NU building a power line in Hinsdale? Are they planning to transmit traitorous Canadian power to Boston. This property is a old abandoned line right-away before VY. I think this ended in Greenfield Ma. 
 
 
***The red circled area is the new multimillion dollar high voltage transmission switchyard just north of the shuttered Vermont Yankee nuclear plant. The red lined mark is the right of way for the new transmission or distribution line. The broken yellow line is the railroad bike trail. This little forested area and Stebbins Island is called "HEAVEN". I bike this area incessantly. It is where I meet and feel my "God" all the time.   

I am thinking they might be running a line from the new Vermont switchyard south through VY property, down to the Vernon dam, and then across the connecticut river connecting to the new Hinsdale line. I imagine the line is heading out west east past the railroad bed bike trail. I am extremely pro transmission or distribution power line anywhere including high voltage.      


1)
2)
Hinsdale-Brattleboro Bridge Angel   
From:
Michael Mulligan <steamshovel2002@yahoo.com>
To: mfoley@keenesentinel.com      
June 29, 2013 
7:37 PM

Meghan,


I felt when you contacted me yesterday you where telegraphing to me an article you had written was coming out in the near future. Was that article the Brattleboro-Hinsdale Bridge? Politics in NH is completely broken and its harming the weak, sick and poor the most. It’s all controlled by government hating teabaggers republicans. But Hinsdale has shifted to the democrats in recent years. Go back in your the Keene Sentinel documents around 2000. Your newspaper helped me bankrupt the fourth largest paper mill corporation in the USA (American Tissue). I put out of business the Winchester NH paper mill. I harmed many towns in upper NH (Berlin) and threw out of work about 10,000 people. You ought to ask me someday why being a monster was worth it. The Winchester paper mill Ashuelot River pollution project turned into a $500 million dollar bank fraud case. The NHDES was corrupt as hell.

I updated my blog on the Hinsdale NH-Brattleboro project for you. That project and pictures of underneath the bridge are all documented on my blog. The NHDOT today is just as funding starved and corrupted at the 1998-2000 NHDES. We have been to this exact position as today with the possible replacement of the bridge at least three times in the past. The NH legislature then delayed it for decades at a time each time. You happy people are just so naïve with what is going on all around us.
http://steamshovel2002.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-hinsdale-nh-police-station-kangaroo.html

“The Hinsdale NH Police Station Kangaroo Court”

This is where that ne power line is going in.
http://steamshovel2002.blogspot.com/2016/01/new-power-line-going-in-hinsdale-nh.html

“New Power Line Going In Hinsdale, NH”  
I love the USA with all my heart. I know we live in the best nation on the planet and we are extraordinarily privileged to be living here. Government at the local, state and federal level is invaluable and leverages power from the wealthy/ powerful to the weak and poor. I am nonviolent and haven’t owned guns for over thirty years. People who own guns are cowards. I strongly feel its ok for the police and military to carry guns. I am pro police and I have strenuously advocated on much more funding and training for my town’s police department.

No comments: