Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Brattleboro Reformer Clears The Air Over Court Plea by "Angel Guy"

Feb 26, 2015 Update:
Remember, 261 days after I plead guilty, the NHDOT replaced on both bridges the wooden walkways costing some $31,000... 
I wonder what the prosecutor or judge would have did to me if they knew this job was being contemplated or complete...that is why this was so unfair. 
All the cards weren't one the table...just a selective disclosure of the facts favoring I am a bad guy.
***Hmm, March 26, 2015: I am free to begin protesting again. I put away my halo under my bed. Don't tell Joanne! 
Maybe the Reformer is smarter than I thought...the below entry is dated March 25, 2013. I wrote this entry is March 25, 2014. This shows you why thought it worth getting arrested for: 

NH DOT Inspection of Hinsdale's Rt 119 bridge


March 25, 2015: 

They have exhausted me today...I will fill in the rest of the story tomorrow.

The players.

Tom D’Errico Executive Editor, Web Master.
Dominic Poli- reporter
My court date was March 26...the plea. Within days of that, on a very cold sunny winter day, I rode over to the Brattleboro Reformer office on my bicycle. I requested to speak to Mr. D'Errico. I told him the police complaints and the Reformers reporting about my arrest was basically a travesty of justice. I told him you own me a follow up story seeing how I made a plea deal on just a misdemeanor class B, while the Hinsdale Police made charges of a felony and a host of other serous charges. He asked me a few questions, told me to make a follow up e-mail to remind him. I thought to myself, fuck you, if write can’t write down a note and follow up on it... He is a arrogant SOB.

Everything about getting this bridge replaced in time before a disaster was predicated on his newspapers coverage of the bridge. This situation is as much his newspaper’s fault as the NHDOT.

I remember the first time I was up in his office conference room. I brought my 10 pound bag of bridge rust chips he spoke about in this article. I picked a the biggest chunk of rust, tried handing it to him saying feel how heavy this chip is. He wouldn’t touch it. I asked him to get a reporter to take a tour with me. I’d show him all the dangerous spots. You could take pictures and put it up in the newspaper. He said he is not a bridge engineer…we wouldn’t know what he were looking at. So we are not doing that.

Right,they are not a lawyer, so the Reformer can't write about the area crime and events in the courts?


Mulligan takes plea deal for bridge damage
By DOMENIC POLI / Reformer Staff

Posted: 03/25/2014 03:00:00 AM EDT0 Comments


KEENE, N.H. -- A Hinsdale man known to many for his public demonstrations around the two bridges linking his town to Vermont accepted a plea deal in 8th Circuit Court District Division in Keene.


Michael J. Mulligan, 60, agreed on Wednesday, Feb. 26, to pay a $1,000 fine, plus a $240 penalty assessment, if he cannot pay $1,253.76 in restitutions within a year for damage he caused to the portion of the Charles Dana Bridge designated for pedestrians. In exchange for pleading guilty to a felony and three misdemeanors, he must also avoid going within 100 feet of that structure or the Anna Hunt Marsh bridge, except for routine travel without stopping, or risk the fine and penalty assessment.


He was charged with reckless conduct, disorderly conduct, and two counts of criminal mischief. Reckless conduct is a felony. He also received a ticket for littering.


According to documents filed by Hinsdale Patrolman Joshua Murray, the arresting officer, Mulligan caused damage to the walkway portion of the bridge by using a crowbar to remove several wooden boards from it, creating a hazard for pedestrians, on July 31, 2013. Murray said Mulligan littered by leaving a white poster board sign reading "NEED NEW BRIDGE" on public property.


"I reached a plea agreement but I don't think justice was done," Mulligan told the Reformer, adding that he did not get enough time in court to discuss the condition of the bridges. He said, however, he made a statement and the judge recognized the problems with maintaining infrastructure in the United States.


Mulligan told the Reformer he removed the boards from the bridge in order to send a message and get the deterioration noticed.


"When I was pulling up them boards, a witness walked by and said, 'What are you doing?' and I said, 'I'm fixing the bridge,'" Mulligan recalled. "And within 12 hours those boards were renailed to the bridge."


He mentioned he considers that witness to be a hero.


After being arrested, Mulligan was released on $5,000 personal recognizance.


Mulligan's arrest occurred one day after he appeared at a public meeting -- hosted by the Federal Highway Administration, the New Hampshire Department of Transportation and the Vermont Agency of Transportation in the Brattleboro Union High School Multipurpose Room -- held to gauge local support for a project to rehabilitate the Charles Dana and Anna Hunt Marsh bridges and construct a new one, which would stretch over the nearby railroad tracks in Brattleboro and touch down near the stop light at the former Walmart location.


Mulligan, who brought with him pieces of rust he had chipped off the bridges, said he feels the environmental assessment contained gross inaccuracies and said he fears the bridges are in danger of collapsing. He said the assessment overestimates "by many magnitudes" the bridge's integrity, even though those who put together the assessment consider it "functionally obsolete."


Mulligan, wearing a homemade halo, also referenced movies in which an angel lurks near a bridge before it collapses and said he is that angel for the Charles Dana and Anna Hunt Marsh bridges.


He has brought pieces of the rusted bridges into the Reformer to describe what he considers dangerous deterioration.


Domenic Poli can be reached at

dpoli@reformer.com, or 802-254-2311, ext. 277. You can follow him on Twitter @dpoli_reformer. 
Yea, I was pissed. I left a voice recording on the editor's and reporter's phones. Both these guys should be fired over this. Tom is too busy with outside activities to keep appropriate watch over the quality and reputation of the newspaper. I am informing the Reformer I am leaving a log over events about this article on Topix. Here is my first e-mail to the Reformer. 
...Mar 25 at 9:07 AM
You need to repair my reputation over a grossly materially inaccurate statement(s) in your newspaper!
My children and wife are actually wondering if I lied to them about my plea...let alone all their friends.
Here begins the sequential entries into Topix mostly submitted on March 26, 2013. You catch on this message board, I am the only one using my real name. Have always been like that. Beginning about 8 am...I am making my case to the Reformer. 
...I plead guilty to one count of a class B criminal mischief misdemeanor. My fine and punishment is congruent with a plea of three class A misdemeanors and a felony.
I am astonished they put the below old comment in the article without the reporter asking me a context about this. This is a obscene misunderstanding how our police and courts system works. None of this by the Reformer was put under a test of swearing under oath and testing whether this was factual information. Like, did you ever see mike using the crow bar...was it the first or second time Mike took up the board? This just came from witness statement and the police complaint ...I got no right to comment about it. Now if that came from direct testimony or the witness reporting it to the newspaper, well that is another story.  I suspect this came from the police chief on background...him giving the reporter inappropriate background information on a up coming court case. Its aims was a smear job to prejudiced the public image of me based on knowingly incomplete information. Where is my rights within the newspaper...it was basically a smear job based on hearsay evidence. I didn't even get to make a context comment to it in the second swipe. Talking about being convicted in the eyes of the public without due process. After I was given an opportunity to explained it to them the reformer agreed to remove it. Where is my due process within the Reformer reporting...I thought I was innocent until proven guilty. Does the Reformer understand the limitations of a police complaint and due process?

"According to documents filed by Hinsdale Patrolman Joshua Murray, the arresting officer, Mulligan caused damage to the walkway portion of the bridge by using a crowbar to remove several wooden boards from it, creating a hazard for pedestrians, on July 31, 2013. Murray said Mulligan littered by leaving a white poster board sign reading "NEED NEW BRIDGE" on public property."

...Just because a newspaper reports it and a police officer’s says it with our form of government...it doesn't make it true. You got to have the proof to back up that statement and cycle it through the courts.
As part of the plea agreement, the prosecutor agreed to remove off the charge, strike off the complaint the part of me using a crow bar or hammer on the bridge. There is nothing remaining on the court record that I used any instruments on the bridge other than my hands. The boards I removed, twice I might add, weren't physically attached to the bridge.
 ...I repeat, I did not plead guilty to any class A misdemeanor or any felony!!!
This statement is inaccurate. It is both bridges. This is where I first realize Dom got the court documents in his hands and he still made this obscene error. It is baffling beyond all hell. 
..."In exchange for pleading guilty to a felony and three misdemeanors, he must also avoid going within 100 feet of that structure or the Anna Hunt Marsh bridge, except for routine travel without stopping, or risk the fine and penalty assessment."
Jesus, they seen the court paperwork! 
I am amazed at their gross misunderstanding of the NH court system. The felony was almost immediately dropped once I got a lawyer.
...Freaking idiots..the case goes over to superior court with a felony. 
There is a huge difference between a class A and B misdemeanor by the way! 
I am explaining what it took out of me to get this article written.
...I  was pushing Tom D and his newspaper to write a rebuttal: 
 message 22 and 23: Made a personal appearance to Tom last Friday April 28....
This is where I documented I called the Reformer. Large parts of the article I thought was good...but on whole, it was intentionally slanderous.  
...I called up Dominic and Tom to tell them how I felt about them slandering me in their newspaper.

Left a voice recording because they are too chicken to talk to me personally. 
Still can't get over Dom had my court documents in his hands and he still got it so wrong.
...“Michael J. Mulligan, 60, agreed on Wednesday, Feb. 26, to pay a $1,000 fine, plus a $240 penalty assessment, if he cannot pay $1,253.76 in restitution within a year for damage he caused to the portion of the Charles Dana Bridge designated for pedestrians.”

I didn’t give them these specific numbers…although I had the documents in my hand during the telephone conversation with Dominic. Once I heard the $1257.76 on the phone, I knew he had court documents in his greasy hands.

This is prima-facie proof they knew I plead to a class B criminal mischief and they put a lie into their newspaper that I plead guilty to the felony and all the class As.
 This is really what happened. 

 ...I plead guilty to fixing a bridge without getting state permission!
This is Dominic's e-mail to me. Notice the time? He still didn't answer my e-mail about the premeditated crow bar. They have a bad history with me with giving as little information as possible...giving me no feed back. So I am going on the offence.


...Re: Mulligan: "It's A Travesty Of Justice"

Domenic Poli
To Me
Today at 1:34 PM

Hello Mike,

I want to offer my sincerest apologies that I misread the court document. My editor has said it was fixed online and we are rerunning the story in tomorrow's paper.

-Dom 
Here is rev 1

UPDATE: Hinsdale man takes plea deal for bridge damage 
By DOMENIC POLI / Reformer Staff 

Posted: 03/25/2014 03:00:00 AM EDT0 Comments | Updated: about 7 hours ago

(Zachary P. Stephens/Brattleboro Reformer) Editor's note: This story has been updated since it was originally published, to correctly reflect the charge Mr Mulligan pleaded to; one misdemeanor count of criminal mischief. 

KEENE, N.H. -- A Hinsdale man known to many for his public demonstrations around the two bridges linking his town to Vermont accepted a plea deal in 8th Circuit Court District Division in Keene. 

Michael J. Mulligan, 60, agreed on Wednesday, Feb. 26, to pay a $1,000 fine, plus a $240 penalty assessment, if he cannot pay $1,253.76 in restitutions within a year for damage he caused to the portion of the Charles Dana Bridge designated for pedestrians. In exchange for pleading guilty to one misdemeanor charge of criminal mischief, he must also avoid going within 100 feet of that structure or the Anna Hunt Marsh bridge, except for routine travel without stopping, or risk the fine and penalty assessment.

He was originally charged with reckless conduct, disorderly conduct, and two counts of criminal mischief. Reckless conduct is a felony. He also received a ticket for littering.

According to documents filed by Hinsdale Patrolman Joshua Murray, the arresting officer, Mulligan caused damage to the walkway portion of the bridge by using a crowbar to remove several wooden boards from it, creating a hazard for pedestrians, on July 31, 2013. Murray said Mulligan littered by leaving a white poster board sign reading "NEED NEW BRIDGE" on public property.

"I reached a plea agreement but I don't think justice was done," Mulligan told the Reformer, adding that he did not get enough time in court to discuss the condition of the bridges. He said, however, he made a statement and the judge recognized the problems with maintaining infrastructure in the United States.

Mulligan told the Reformer he removed the boards from the bridge in order to send a message and get the deterioration noticed.

"When I was pulling up them boards, a witness walked by and said, 'What are you doing?' and I said, 'I'm fixing the bridge,'" Mulligan recalled. "And within 12 hours those boards were renailed to the bridge."

He mentioned he considers that witness to be a hero.

After being arrested, Mulligan was released on $5,000 personal recognizance.

Mulligan's arrest occurred one day after he appeared at a public meeting -- hosted by the Federal Highway Administration, the New Hampshire Department of Transportation and the Vermont Agency of Transportation in the Brattleboro Union High School Multipurpose Room -- held to gauge local support for a project to rehabilitate the Charles Dana and Anna Hunt Marsh bridges and construct a new one, which would stretch over the nearby railroad tracks in Brattleboro and touch down near the stop light at the former Walmart location.

Mulligan, who brought with him pieces of rust he had chipped off the bridges, said he feels the environmental assessment contained gross inaccuracies and said he fears the bridges are in danger of collapsing. He said the assessment overestimates "by many magnitudes" the bridge's integrity, even though those who put together the assessment consider it "functionally obsolete."

Mulligan, wearing a homemade halo, also referenced movies in which an angel lurks near a bridge before it collapses and said he is that angel for the Charles Dana and Anna Hunt Marsh bridges.

He has brought pieces of the rusted bridges into the Reformer to describe what he considers dangerous deterioration.

Domenic Poli can be reached at 
dpoli@reformer.com, or 802-254-2311, ext. 277. You can follow him on Twitter @dpoli_reformer.
Maybe a little humor. You never know you can get unless you ask?
...Me
To Dominic Poli

Today at 2:49 PM

Dom,

On the front page tomorrow?

Would you run it with one of my pictures?

Does Tom want to interview me on his radio program about the bridge?

Mike
This is how it went wrong from my side.
...Neither Tom or Dominic have the courtesy to give me a call back after listening to my voice recording today. This is what we are changing on the story and do you have any other concerns with the story. 
Remember Dominic cold call me out of nowhere about the plea agreement many weeks after I went to the Reformer asking them to clear up their story. Dom gave me no professional forewarning, a call about the plea is coming and you will be on the record when we talk. 
I picked up the vibs he wasn’t getting the responses out of me he expected...he was a bit frustrated. He seemed rushed... 
He showed absolutely no curiosity at all...like coming back to me three or four times asking me exactly what charges have you pled too. He thinks he knows everything about the story...the reformer only prints the words of god. Actually they are the gods...they already know the story before it happens 
Then he submitted the story and it simmering in their system for four or five days. No worry from him with a fear of inaccuracy...to give me one more call back to verify the facts of the story.

Hey, but if you want to run an outlet like that... 
That is how a story becomes so inaccurate...a reporter feels he already knows the story before he talks to the witness. He just didn’t have the instinct to dig for the wider truth. He seemed like he knew zero about me and didn't even do a internet search about me and the bridge...I have written extensively about the troubles with the NHDOT.

Just like the Reformer doesn’t have the balls to give me a call...even to make sure they got the story right on the second swipe. 
There are two issues I am not comfortable about, the generic misdemeanor and the god dam premeditated crow bar. I am convinced on the day this occurred...when the police officer wrote up that complaint, he had a incomplete understanding on really what happened on that bridge.

And you know, the Reformer still doesn't have a complete understanding with what went on with this bridge. You always have been printing this story on incomplete understanding and the Reformer is standing on really thin ice. I got a case of severe mistrust with this newspaper and here is why.

...Today at 5:23 PM 
Dom, 
You guys keep spinning this thing into making me worse than I am. Or you won't back out of your spinning.. 
Just why can’t the paper be accurate. I plead guilty to a B misdemeanor. A “A” misdemeanor means I faced a risk of going to jail...where a “B” misdemeanor means I faced no threat of being sentenced with going to jail at all. There is a big difference between misdemeanors...being inaccurate defames my character. 
The words of cops aren’t god. The courts though are mostly. 
“According to documents filed by Hinsdale Patrolman Joshua Murray, the arresting officer, Mulligan caused damage to the walkway portion of the bridge by using a crowbar to remove several wooden boards from it, creating a hazard for pedestrians, on July 31, 2013.” 
I adjudicated this statement through the court, judge and prosecutor. It was found to be materially inaccurate and a false statement. 
You know, I’d got in my possession all the pretrial discovery including the witness statement and name. 
The accurate statement is, I pulled up unattached boards up with my hands...where the nails and screws were rusted off. I pulled up only dangerous loose boards...thus I repaired the walkway. 
In pre trial discovery I got the recent bridge inspection reports where the NHDOT has admitted many loose and unattached boards...where they were negligent and too lazy to re attach them until I cued them. I mean, if your are interested in the truth... 
And the NHDOT renailed more than twice as many boards as I pulled up with my hands... 
It is not my fault you are having problems backing out of your terribly skimpy interview of me. 
Mike
          Domenic Poli

I know the Reformer is looking over this and I know they will never admit it. Just to remind everyone what I was really doing.
The reformer from my the very first contact with me today knew I referenced this blog site. They knew I was logging down the events surrounding their inaccurate article about me. 
I had the Reformer taking the crow bar e-mail out of rev 2 and I am reminding everyone how long it took for a response.
I added this about 9 am and you notice how they never got back to me.

"I plead guilty to one count of a class B criminal mischief misdemeanor. My fine and punishment is in-congruent with a plea of three class A misdemeanors and a felony.

Just because a newspaper reports it and a police officer’s says it with our form of government...it doesn’t make it true. You got to have the proof to back up that statement and cycle it through the courts.

As part of the plea agreement, the prosecutor agreed to remove off the charge, strike off the complaint the part of me using a crow bar or hammer on the bridge. There is nothing remaining on the court record that I used any instruments on the bridge other than my hands. The boards I removed, twice I might add, weren’t physically attached to the bridge." 
Here is the e-mail.
Domenic Poli
To Me

Today at 5:44 PM

I have taken out the part about the crowbar. 
I am waiting for basic communication, yea mike we are still working on the misdemeanor issue. It is a pattern of shoddy communication. This is a form of single minded self and organization protection...crooks communicate like this. I imagine they are doing this disrespect to all members of the community for years who communicated by e-mail about stories. Here again is my take on the big view here.
I asked him about clarifying the misdemeanor issue. Gave them a reason why I think it should be remove. Yet, there is no response about this. 
I just saying this isn't at all professional and open...how can you ever trust working with this newspaper when your nuts are on the line.

I am just saying from the beginning the Reformer never showed any interesting in discussing this bridge or interviewing me. Nothing for three years... 
Once I got arrested they only portrayed me in a very antagonistic point of view...what the police reported about me and the papers interpretation of what the police said. It was nothing about every tale has two sides of the story. Never did they come talk to me about what my point of view was. And as Tom spoke about, I came to them in their office with big chips of rust from the bridge and Tom just blew me off.

Personally I think this paper knows me as a whistleblower and they hate me for it...
They hate me for being a snitch...
I have a lot experience concerning huge events and enormous personal consequences...I held the outcome of my family and many other families in my hands. I also put CEO crooks in jail based only on my observation. So how does a newspaper communicate to tipsters....how does a newspaper communicate when their are enormous consequences around the events.  The Reformer is one of the worst outlets I ever talked too, sadly most of there behavior just like this. For whistle-blowers, they guys are extremely untrustworthy.
I remember the good old days in around 1991 and 1992 when I was slipping the Reformer stolen document from high official in Vermont Yankee. We made all them officials at VY and the NRC jump with terror!

The employees of Vermont Yankee to to joke, "the accurate plant plan of the day was already in the Brattleboro Reformer a day before it was posted at the plant". 
I am just a nut case and I know it.
But I am just the nut at the foot of the bridge wearing a halo!
So really, all I've been doing for the last few year is investigating and interviewing the Brattleboro Reformer.
You know, like a reporter's instinct when something doesn't fit. I don't know what isn't Kosher yet…but here is one more swipe at it. So let me get this straight mike, you plead guilty to:“reckless conduct, disorderly conduct, and two counts of criminal mischief. Reckless conduct is a felony. He also received a ticket for littering.”

That would have got me to say, I plead guilty to the one class B criminal mischief. And you idiots, I never was convicted of littering with a “Build New Bridge” sign on public property. It was a utterly a stupid charge by the police. 
Lots of people off the streets told me they communicated to the Reformer they'd like a story about the bridge in the newspaper.
Lots of people over the years both pro and con wrote and called up the Reformer asking them to write a story about the guy protesting on the Brattleboro bridge. I have no idea they refused to interview me. People stopped on the side of the road or pulled off the road saying they informed the Reformer about wishing a story. 
Why I think loose and unattached boards on a bridge walkway is dangerous...what motivated me into action.
...You see, I think it is evil to have any not attached boards on a bridge 30 feet over a river. You need not have a reason why it is terribly neglectful. My best guess at a accident would be my bike would catch a wobbly board and kick it up into my wheels. It makes me fall off the bike and this breaks my neck. You say how probable is that, further many people would be looking forward to this accident.
How about a few winters ago where the Hinsdale town snow plow machine attempted to plow the snow off walkway. He flipped up one loose board, then a whole set of loose boards. The big machine fell in the hole and almost killed the driver as they almost went in the Connecticut river. 
I am just saying, these loose boards and for very long periods of time, it is a very complex situation. It is very unlikely you can think up all the possibilities with somebody getting hurt over loose boards. There is more opertunities than you think.
Another one we thought about is a big person in a battery operated wheel chair. A board come loose, tips him over. Again his weight causes him to break his neck or suffocate when his head hits a stanchion. 
Just because you can’t think of a threat to human life and limb…it is because you can’t see or think up all the possible scenarios.

Loose public walkway boards should always be considered extremely dangerous because your slice of experience or time observing events or possibilities on a particular walkway is very thin.

Who would ever think a snow machine would plow up loose boards on the bridge nearly throwing a driver into the Connecticut River drink
...You see, I think it is evil to have any not attached boards on a bridge 30 feet over a river. You need not have a reason why it is terribly neglectful. My best guess at a accident would be my bike would catch a wobbly board and kick it up into my wheels. It makes me fall off the bike and this breaks my neck. You say how probable is that, further many people would be looking forward to this accident.

How about a few winters ago where the Hinsdale town snow plow machine attempted to plow the snow off walkway. He flipped up one loose board, then a whole set of loose boards. The big machine fell in the hole and almost killed the driver as they almost went in the Connecticut river.

I am just saying, these loose boards and for very long periods of time, it is a very complex situation. It is very unlikely you can think up all the possibilities with somebody getting hurt over loose boards. There is more opertunities than you think.

Another one we thought about is a big person in a battery operated wheel chair. A board come loose, tips him over. Again his weight causes him to break his neck or suffocate when his head hits a stanchion.

Just because you can’t think of a threat to human life and limb…it is because you can’t see or think up all the possible scenarios.

Loose public walkway boards should always be considered extremely dangerous because your slice of experience or time observing events or possibilities on a particular walkway is very thin.

Who would ever think a snow machine would plow up loose boards on the bridge nearly throwing a driver into the Connecticut River drink

...I mean, I have way more observable experience on the bridge than most people. This gives me cues even I have a extremely thin slice of all observable time on the bridge…much events and opportunities get by my prying eyes.  
How many severe car or vehicle dents or severely bent iron members are there on the bridge…how times have vehicles hit the bridge hard. 

I count 17 severe impacts! There are many tens of thousands unaccountable accidents not reported on these bridges. Unaccountable $100,000s of dollars of damage!c

It is a unseen tax on you! 
I getting back feedback all ready in Hinsdale asking why the Refomerer  ran the story twice. You know Mike, we agree with you about the bridge...why is the reformer talking two shots at you with their hatchet.   


Everyone in Hinsdale thinks the story being run two days in a row…Mike, they are running over you two days in a row with a pavement roller. Once is enough.

I didn’t find it on their internet site yet…have to go out and get a paper. 
I love trying to figure out the big picture and philosophizing about why things happen the way they do. That god dam crow bar issue really bothers me. I am amazed how well my competitors used this phony issue against me...how well it worked. You live and learn!


...Right, bringing a crow bar implies violent premeditation. It didn’t go down like that and the police knew that. But it made a pretty story in the newspaper for the police!

Everything about this including the courts and even my lawyer…it didn't matter what my true motivations were. This is the law of the courts of NH and at the whim of the NH politicians… 
It is a grave Constitutional error… 
I am telling you justice isn't the so called rule-of-law…it is way bigger than that and something almost unquantifiable 
It is something deep in ever human often not even expressed. It is a cousins to forgiveness…you can’t rule or law out justice or forgiveness. It is something that only occurs deep in a human heart and no electron microscope can ever detect its making. it. It just occurs out of nowhere. 
... Well, it’s a attribute of god.
... The newspaper is a incarnation of evil itself. 
...Cause of your not constantly fighting for justice, then you are fighting against justice... 
...For the record…justice is for those who has the power to write down the record of history. Most grave injustices begins and remains in our lives without ever getting written down. All injustices are about powerless peoples' inability to get their record written down in the history of life!
I am trying to live my life as a open book.
So, the reformer hasn't put rev 2 up on any internet site today. I put up the first article and the rev I grabbed from their internet site on TOPIX. Strangely Topix removed them yesterday

No comments: