Friday, December 17, 2004

Russian Affaires

Re: Russian Nuclear Fuel -20 billion?by: steamshovel2002 (49/M/PO Box 161 Hinsdale,NH)
10/12/04 07:34 pmMsg: 40312 of 40832

I was over in Brighten Beach in Brooklyn NY today. I was walking on the boardwalk. What a beautiful day it was when I’s spotted a bunch of young men wearing blue uniforms. How stupid I am; I thought they were from Norway. They were West Point Cadets. These cadets are specializing in Russian affaires.

These are the guys/women who are going to shoulder the fate of our nation in the future. These guys are so dam bright. I am so proud of them!

Brighten Beach has a huge Russian population. I’ve worked with many Russians and they are very fine people. We are lucky to have them in the USA today. They are very hard workers!

These West Point cadets were visiting the Russians in Brighten Beach. I had a long talk with one cadet who specialized in Russia affaires, as was the rest of these guys -in treaties, rules and laws.

I have always believed that there is no such thing as a coincidence.

Thanks,
mike

No comments: