Monday, March 26, 2018

Mike Mulligan Gets Arrested By the Mass State Police and Their Lemon Fingerprint Reader With A 98% Failure Rate

Note on my arrest

I was fully treated with dignity while in police custody in the Russell barracks. The state troopers who arrested me and all the rest I'd seen in the barracks, they are truly the best that comes out Massachusetts. The state police didn't engineer my arrest...initiated the arrest.  

Update
George, 
The move over law is what got the officer in the car. This law is driven by groups wanting favors from the police and they made money from the campaign. Is there any sense in this law...science...proving it reduces safety? So how do I make a story line with three separate things...the law that got  me stop, the fleet of staties cars on the highway, my first complaint to their arm that receives public complaints and how the fingerprints machine problem came to my attention. My covert operation to get into the processing area. Basically Monday I had to make a plea to the courts. I complained to judge of systemic police corruption. I had a summations of my investigation in a flash drive in my hand waving it to the judge in open court. By the way, that arm of the state police who accepts police complaints, I called this first complaint a cover-up. I understand the officer who worked on my case, he now is under suspension. So I was allowed  to have a meeting with assistant DA to see if we can make a deal. I spent a lot of time discussing state police corruption. I slid that flash drive across the table saying the "corruption" is all detailed in a report on the flash drive. He wouldn't even look at it, spoke to his boss who wouldn't even touch it. My trespassing issues was a covert operation to check out the finger printer issue and make as assessment of the courts. Basically I have been talking to state police officials all through this...I don't trust any of them. So this was a secondary and independent path to get my concerns known. I have told them all, I got evidence challenging the credibility of all the troopers in the Russell and Springfield barracks. Ultimately this broad scandal is going to challenge the credibility of all troopers in the state. I basically got the charge dropped. No fines and I never had to promise to stay out of the property. If this thing blows up, I have taken out the Judge, the DA and his assistant DA. I taking to the Springfield newspaper. 
Mike Mulligan Gets Arrested By the Mass State Police and Their Lemon Fingerprint Reader With A 98% Failure Rate.
March 25, 2018

Your Honor Respectively,

I basically I made a AIRE like police complaint to the “MSP Citizen Response Report (POV)” in early 20017. It was a mass collection of police cruisers sitting in the breakdown lane  on I 91 abutting the Holyoke Mall. I am thinking eight or more police cruisers sitting in the breakdown lane on both sides. The area was dark and curvy. It was really a bad and unsafety area to be having this kind of thing. They had their flasher blinding us and not a civilian car to be seen with the police cruisers.

I thought it was a police quota type of deal. Maybe an overtime abuse type of thing. Later, I realize the state police were staging a fleet of police cruisers on I 91 nefarious purposes. They were looking into our cars without ethical probable cause. In mass quantities. I have an assortment of other issues on this to justify my position.

One of them being science. You do these mass state police stunts, then you measure the accident suppression results. I doubt the state police has any evidence this works at all over history. You and I know, the only way you can control the accident rate on an interstate like I91, is to drastically reduce the speed limit or redesign the road. Then enforce the speed limits. Everything else is for show or it inflate the image of the state police. This AIRE type thing was to make the state police feel better, not make the public safer.

Here is my bog posting on my early thinking. It kind of a scratch or note pad to help me think…a contemporaneous log book thing. I am a whistleblower…I have seen and reported a lot of corruption over the last few decades. To tell you the truth, everyone calls me nuts and hates my guts.

Massachusetts State Police In illegal Alien or Terrorism Alert On I-91?
https://steamshovel2002.blogspot.com/2017/02/massachusetts-state-police-in-illegal.html

Recently because of the state police corruption all around, I resubmitted that early 2017 complaint. I didn’t think the POV recorded my complaint and I called it a coverup. Last week I spoke to state inspector general and the Ma state police internal affairs (for about an hour) over this 2017 complaint. I emailed my coverup complaint to this very same agency. Towards the end of the week, is when the digital electronic fingerprint reader problem came to my attention (fell in my lap). I’ll bet you my fingerprint machine issue is a good one for the Ma IG. 

A important broken tool like this for the troopers, it can devastatingly effect the moral of a group. If my bosses don’t care about my working environment, why should I. My aim to make a better working environment for the bottom level troopers. They have a very dangerous job. I just want best quality tools money can buy for the Ma troopers. This is how they serve the peoples of Massachusetts most efficiently and effectively. 

“Donald, (Me to Donald)

Just watch this. I am going to clean up state police bureaucracy. One the largest state police contractual kickback and corruption cases in the state history. I'd stood in front of a electronic state police fingerprint reader for about an hour yesterday. Remember, I have only ten fingers. I was in the Russell Barracks. They attempted to read my fingerprints some 60 times yesterday. They got maybe one high quality readable print into their system out of this mess. The rest were poor quality and unreadable. Extremely poor quality prints were stuffed into the state system through an override button. I’d seen the multitudes of caution windows right before my eyes   The machine was only successful and recorded readable and high quality fingerprints in less than 1% of the time. That is definitely not a 1% error rate??? 

I know the Springfield Barracks has the same problem. I suspect this is going throughout the state. I know multitudes of troopers protested about this shity component by not checking in or putting fingerprints into the system. The just didn't take any fingerprints during in-processing, which is strictly against police policy and ethics. The key phrase to ask, how many times state wide has the fingerprint reader override buttons been used in the last year? 

I know senior management intimidated the lower lever troopers into not complaining...to protect the high level fraudulent contracting and the state police senior leadership... Basically the two troopers right in front of my eyes were knowingly, like a machine themselves…were cramming the unreadable fingerprints into the state police system though the override button. What is the extent cause and condition with this widespread lemon device? How long has this been going on. How many unreadable fingerprints are in the system. You could let a really bad guy through the grasp of the Ma state police or any police department in the nation. What does the state police use fingerprints for? 

I got this all recorded. It is in their system. I am sure the new digital fingerprints machine records everything. The arrest processing area is all video cam'd up and bugged. Sometimes bad criminals say the most incriminating things in this processing area.”


Sincerely,

Mike Mulligan
Hinsdale, NH
cell phone-16032094206

No comments: