Tuesday, November 07, 2017

Voglte Non Professional Engineers.

The NRC was focused on pumping me about who gave me the inside tip. There just wasn't much she gave me. You here is me saying now is this enough information to open a investigation.

Michael Mulligan <steamshovel2002@yahoo.com>
To:allegation@nrc.gov
‎Nov‎ ‎6 at ‎11‎:‎06‎ ‎AM

I apologized because I was a still upset over the Vogtle and Summer plants last time we spoke. I have been working on this a little with the Atlanta Journal Constitution.  You know, getting the word out.
What I can see, the NRC was not proactive by assuming Vogtle blue prints not approved by professional engineers.” A high quality inference  should have been enough to start a investigation.!!!
“One of the items on the PSC agenda will be documents that have come to light that show that Southern affiliate Georgia Power signed off on the blueprints for the reactors that were not approved by professional engineers.”


So I got a call from two NRC officials following me up on my compliant about non professional engineering. I am trying to throw the AJC a bone trying to get them to ask question. I would call the AJC a captured news paper to the new build.

But pretty quickly after I sent this news about non professional engineers at Vogle, the PSC disclosed there are investing my issues.

Michael Mulligan <steamshovel2002@yahoo.com>
To:businessnews@ajc.com

Nov‎ ‎1 at ‎9‎:‎52‎ ‎AM
Dear Sir,

“Stamped for failure: Westinghouse and SCANA used unlicensed workers to design abandoned S.C. nuclear reactors”

"In other SCANA news, The National Society of Professional Engineers has called on the Nuclear Regulatory Commission to investigate the V.C. Summer nuclear project, The Post and Courier reported. The association called for the federal agency to look into the failed construction after a revelation that Westinghouse, with complicity from SCANA, used unlicensed engineers to authorize design plans for the reactors. “Internal published documents also allege a deliberate attempt by Westinghouse attorneys to narrowly interpret South Carolina professional engineering statutes to evade generally accepted design and construction practices,” said Tom Roberts, president of the National Society of Professional Engineers."  

There is a ongoing NRC investigation at Vogtle to see if they used unlicenced workers and engineers like Summer. I made the complaint as soon as the Summer issue popped up. I got a tip from a Vogtle employee. So far the NRC admitted to me they used state non licensed engineers on the secondary systems. It is all going to key on state and NRC regulations...the expectations of the public???

Mike Mulligan
Hinsdale, NH

16032094206

No comments: