Thursday, February 02, 2017

Holt Child Adoption Service Warns Parents Feds Coming To Get Your Children


Holt Child Adoption Service Warns Parents Feds Coming To Get Your Children

We got both our Korean children from the Holt Adoption agency. This agency emerged out of the Korean war with war related parentless children and unintended pregnancies with US service men. Our first child got to our house in about 1989 and my son came 7 years later. One arrived at our house at 3 months old and the other at six months old.   My daughter has somewhat minor adoption issues. It is perfectly normal. She called Holt to get her birth mother address. She got the contact information. She never went any further yet.  So this got her on the Holt e-mail service list.

The most recent monthly Holt e-mail warned all adopted parents to make sure you got the birth certificate and citizenship paper in case the feds come to get your children. You need to gather all your paperwork together just in case.

We are outrage with her getting this official message from the agency. It greatly upset my daughter. I laughed when my told me this. I said you dummy, you are American and South Korean, you never came from Syria.  
I wonder if one of her jealous friends sent her this email to just be mean?

No comments: