Sunday, October 02, 2016

HBO’s Newsroom 2016: All I Did Is Cry Through It Today

I love this series. Hated it at times. I just love a liberal or altruistic happy ever ending story. It certainly doesn’t come from the democrats. It just don’t happen anymore. This afternoon, I was looking around for a TV program to watch. I came to the HBO list of series, I knew I had to watch something in Newsroom. I ended up watching the last program. I surprisingly teared and cried throughout the whole program. Post the show’s ending in Dec 2014, how do you think the USA has progressed since then.

I am seriously thinking of becoming voter terrorist…I am going to vote for trump. The FBI should pay me a visit me “again”. They should put me in Guantanamo and throw away the keys. The reason why I am voting for trump is I want him to "blow up" the USA. As Ralph Nader chewed us out for in another election, I am going to vote for the "least worth choice" again. I am going to vote for what I think is in the best interest of our nation. I think quickly "blowing up the USA" would create less damage in the long term, than continuing in our current trajectory.

I feel so sad for me…

Our news media is broken...

Go watch this HBO program again in the light of our crazy and crazier political season...

Any good American should be crying for "you"...

    

No comments: