Tuesday, October 20, 2015

What It Would Cost To Shut Me Up?

Update 10/25

I got to get more realistic here. I am seriously considering Cadillac 2016 CT6 SEDAN. It not yet out. It's 4 wheel drive.  
A loner 2016 CTS-V SEDAN sitting in my driveway with the keys in the ignition and a credit card loaded with $50,000 dollars would be a show of good faith? I’d want to choose the car myself later, maybe with a few add-on trinkets.  
We’d sign the documents shortly after I hire a lawyer. We could cycle through this pretty quick and I would never acknowledge this deal.         
Just magical thinking.

Ok, somebody asked what it will take to shut me up.

A new company Cadillac(lease)of my choice(<$100,000) with a new car ever two years for life. Insurance, upkeep and gas included...4 city / 21 highway MPG, 640 turbocharged HP and 6.2L V8.(it's non-negotiable). I got my eyes on a stellar black metallic 2016 CTS-V SEDAN.
Or the pro safety forces would pay me a decent wage to keep on doing what I am doing...or stepping it up to the next level.     
Full medical for life on my wife and me. We won’t need it for about another decade.

I got fired in around 1992 till about 2015…$200,000 per year for 23 years give us about $4.6 million. I really don’t blame this on a particular company, but on collusion with them all overpowering the regulator. I think all the nuclear companies should chip in.

I am not going to charge you with pain and suffering. There was a lot in the beginning and in the last three years of work was horrible. I consider the outcome of pain and suffering as a gigantic positive…it made me a much better person.

A pension for life based on $200,000 and 35 years of service.  

Knowing my addictive life with all this money, it will quickly kill me.

I would just disappear, I would a sign non disclosure contract to not say anything…   
If you have a conscience…set me up in nuclear safety foundation. I’d be the “The Rockford Files” for the nuclear industry. Special projects and investigations. Pay me as a contractor too and expenses. As long as I have access to high corporate and NRC executives, I’d be happy not talking to outsiders. I’d need a date stamp non-erasable electronic log where I could log my investigative issues…where I could later throw it in your faces when I was right.  
I paid my dues and I made an impact…I’d be happy to just disappeared into the sunset never publically saying another word about the nuclear industry.

But my name could carry a credibility none of you got…

So you know what happened if I just disappeared and ended up on Miami Beach dead drunk without a family.  

You are dam right I'd buy a travel trailer with expensive bicycles inside and go all over the county. I put more miles on my bikes than the travel trailer.

You know what, all this money would just yank me away from my beautiful family and my extraordinary beautiful life of bicycling in Hinsdale NH and surroundings.

You know what I'd like most, telling my son I'd pick up the tab on any college of your choice. I'd like my son to finally admire something great I did for him.

Of course, being a available father entrained in healthy multi gender and identity relationships is the best gift you could ever give your son. The normal tussling of relationships in the give and take of life...

No comments: