Monday, September 30, 2013

Oct 3: Arrangement in the 8th District court in Keene

 

8th District 8 court in Keene@8:30

…Question the integrity of the court…one court employee tried to intimidate me into signing the bail requirements. He create inaccurate documents, tried to punish me outside a trial--remove my driving license…didn’t disclose verbally in the police station all condition of my bail. Are court employees controlled by outsiders?

…Talk about inaccurate police documents (the complaint) and to not verbally in the police department  disclosing to me the full nature of the charges against me…the felony.

…Disclose to the court I became privy to the private conversation of my case between the charging police officer and the bail bondman (while under police custody) of them in another room  negotiating (crafting) the nature of the charges against me and discussing how to illegally grab my driving license in punishment to me. 

I expect they will throw me a deal of sorts...I want my day in court.

No comments: