Sunday, August 18, 2013

Littering In Hinsdale

Count 3

Aug 20:

163-B:3

163-B:3 Unlawful Activities. It shall be unlawful for any person or persons to dump, deposit, throw or leave, or to cause or permit the dumping, depositing, placing, throwing or leaving of litter on any public or private property in this state, or in or on ice or in any waters in this state, unless: I. Such property is designated by the state or by any of its agencies or political subdivisions for the disposal of such litter, and such person is authorized by the proper public authority to use such property; II. Such litter is placed into a litter receptacle or container installed on such property; III. Such person is the owner or tenant in lawful possession of such property, or has first obtained consent of the owner or tenant in lawful possession, or unless the act is done under the personal direction of said owner or tenant, all in a manner consistent with the public welfare. Source. 1971, 144:1, eff. July 25, 1971. 163-B:4 Penalties. I. Any person violating the provisions of RSA 163-B:3, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor, or, in lieu thereof, in the sound discretion of any court in which conviction is obtained, any such person may be directed by the judge of such court to pick up and remove from any public street or highway or public or private right-of-way, or public beach or public park, or with prior permission of the legal owner or tenant in lawful possession of such property, any private property upon which it has been established by competent evidence that he has deposited litter, any and all litter deposited thereon by anyone prior to the date of execution of sentence. II. The court is hereby directed to publish the names of persons convicted of violating the provisions of RSA 163-B:3. Source. 1971, 144:1. 1973, 90:1; 528:90, eff. at 11:59 P.M., Oct. 31, 1973.
Littering—Unlawful activities RSA 163-B.3
 
...”did leave a sign with the phrase “NEED NEW SIGN” written in black ink on a white poster board on public property...”
So what is NH’s definition of “litter”?
Could they charge me with criminal DUI just to get bail conditions on me, which would provent me from protesting...I am talking about knowingly charging me with a fabricated charge unrelated to my activities based uppon professional police and court ethics?
Definition
: trash, wastepaper, or garbage lying scattered about litter
>

Litter consists of waste products that have been disposed improperly, without consent, in an inappropriate location. Litter can also be used as a verb. To litter means to throw (often man-made) objects onto the ground and leave them as opposed to disposing of them properly. 
a.A disorderly accumulation of objects; a pile.
b. Carelessly discarded refuse, such as wastepaper: the litter in the streets after a parade
NEW HAMPSHIRE STATUTES AND CODES
Section 163-B:3 Unlawful Activities.


"It shall be unlawful for any person or persons to dump, deposit, throw or leave, or to cause or permit the dumping, depositing, placing, throwing or leaving of litter on any public or private property in this state, or in or on ice or in any waters in this state, unless:"

 
So I taped a sign on a bridge, my intent was to send a message to the driving public...to collect my signs when I accomplished my task. I didn’t tape a sign to a bridge and then abandon it...I came back to the area every day, every other day or so on. I never abandoned my signs. I wasn’t abandoning rubbish on public property.
 
I am going to ask the cops if they got a dictionary...cause my activities wasn’t included in RSA 163-B3. 
 
Right, with litter, it never carries a public or political message like my message did...
 
And the little island I protest on is mostly abandoned property...Trans Canada owns the property. These are the guys who own the dam that creates the little Connecticut River reservoir.
I wonder if you could sue them to clean up their blighted properties.
 
But they charge me with littering...the island is mostly an unregulated dump. There is tons of trash on the state property and more tons on Trans Canada property....this is a mass littering area. It cost a lots of money to get rid of trash in our area.
 
I’ll bet you I am the only one who was ever charge with littering on this island and on this state property...
 
What I did is not related to littering and it doesn’t fit within RSA 163-B.3...
 


And at the bottom of the complaint...he signed off on this:

"Making a false statement on this complaint may result in criminal prosecution"...

No comments: