Sunday, September 15, 2013

Legal Help?

 
So I began talking to a Keene lawyer about my charges. Seeing how it is a felony case, it is $4000 dollars as a retainer. He seemed to think I had a first amendment case...free speech. It could go up to $20,000 if I wanted to take it to the Supreme Court. I do!

I talked about the issues of police paperwork accuracy and the court bail bondmen issues...he said these are separate issues. You can only go after them if you sue the town. He didn’t think the judge would allow these issues into the court. That is why I didn’t like this guy.

He said if the state or police ever dropped all the charges...that would be an easy legal suit to win. That is why they won't drop the case...

So my priorities are:

1) Why is the bridge and NHDOT like the way it is...fix it!
2) My legal defence.
3) Why all the inaccuracies in the police paperwork...fix the Hinsdale police department.
4) Why did the court and bail bondmen treat me the way he did and try to punish me outside the court...fix this.

I need to have and see all these issues addressed!

Orininally posted on 8/6/2013

'Halo Guy' RepresentingSelf @ Trial

Could somebody help me go through the ACLU processes.

You will be working with a really talented guy...

ACLU and “Halo Guy”

Can somebody help me negotiate the intake process of the ACLU?

I’ve got five counts pending and felony.

It would be a interesting case…


steamshovel2002@yahoo.com

I thinks there is local massive wrong doing going on with the police, courts and our political system

I am not looking for justice for me…I am looking for justice for my town and the greater “us“.

You can make a name for yourself and bolster your professional reputationout of this…

I need some legal help and probably legal defense funds. I am unemployed.

So we got any other “halo guys” out there like me?  
Right, all those thousands people who thanked me for doing this on the road about the not safe bridges, all the thousands people that spoke of admiring me and asking me “how can we help you mike”...this is your time at bat!

Was it all just talk?

 
Mike Mulligan
PO 161
Hinsdale, NH
16033368320
cell 16032094206
steamshovel2002@yahoo.com
 
 










 

No comments: