Monday, April 08, 2013

The NRC Is A Safety Information Black Hole At Pilgrim Plant

The NRC Is A Information Black Hole At Pilgrim Plant

A US agency without a conscience is an agency only out for itself. All the individuals in the agency are predominantly aimed toward self interest.

So they don't want to answer me because they know that will show everyone with what they really are. So they game...doesn't document anything that makes the NRC look bad or hurt us.

I know these guys are highly competent...they have been trained for comprehension in extreme detail and they are all great writers. They seen and understood what i wrote...they just chose to completely blow me off.

So they had 25 days to respond to me like a good standing US federal agency and professionally...more than three weeks.

Michael Mulligan
To: "Guzman, Richard"
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 11:17 AM
Subject: Re: 2.206: Pilgrim Nuclear Plant SRV Request for Emergency Shutdown
 

Dear Mr Guzman,

It is interesting, just after the Nemo blizzard LOOP, I called up the Pilgrim plant resident inspector's office requesting a discussion with him about their SRV problems and the hard plant trip. I talked to Neil Shaheen too, e-mails also....never got a response. Certainly sounds like a cover-up... then the fourth one began to leak a few weeks after the start-up and no public notification of it. I left my telephone number and never got a call back?

Could I get a telephone discussion about said events with the residents and a region I officials as soon as possible...in preparation for the PRB pre hearing?
How will they answer me...say they didn't get it. Or just ignore me again like I don't matter.
From: Michael Mulligan
To: "Guzman, Richard"
Sent: Monday, April 8, 2013 3:27 PM
Subject: Re: 2.206: Pilgrim Nuclear Plant SRV Request for Emergency Shutdown
 

Mr. Guzman,
Thanks, I see it now today.
Is your agency totally blowing me off on my earlier request to speak with a Pilgrim resident inspector and a senior region 1 official (like region III did for me with Palisades)?
Can't even send me an email saying the request was denied, give me a reason...that would be the professional way of handling it?
After all that recent hard talk with the community and the Plymouth selectman about poor NRC communication and agency mistrust during the Pilgrim performance meeting?
Thanks
Mike Mulligan
Hinsdale, NH  
He reminded me on Friday it was the following Thursday! 

From: "Guzman, Richard"
To: 'Michael Mulligan'
Sent: Friday, April 5, 2013 4:21 PM
Subject: RE: 2.206: Pilgrim Nuclear Plant SRV Request for Emergency Shutdown


-->
Mr. Mulligan,

I’ve included your below email message (along with your March 20, 2013 email) as supplements to your petition for the PRB’s review.

Also, this message is to confirm that the PRB teleconference is set for Thursday, 4/11 at 11am – 12pm.The bridge line information is provided below:

Dial-In No.: 800-772-3842 or 301-816-5120
Password: 2206 followed by the pound sign (#).

Thanks,

Rich Guzman
Sr. Project Manager
NRR/DORL/LPL1-1
US NRC
301-415-1030
 







No comments: