Monday, June 13, 2011

Homeland Security OIG complaint on DHS OIG staff over VY Evac drill

Mulliganism Quote: This NRC and Homeland Security OIG mind bogging excessive legalese and legality...the blind massive do nothing government bureaucracy is solely about making congress...the House and Senate...unaccountable to the American public...

I think Congress wants a non functioning government....
A blind restless voter and public serves our national interest better!

From: Michael Mulligan
To: "DHSOIGHOTLINE@dhs.gov"
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2011 4:25 PM
Subject: OIG office being disrespectfull to a person who has a problem

Dear Sir,
About 2 pm this afternoon I was investigating issues around a defective nuclear plant evacuation drill surrounding the Vermont Yankee nuclear power plant. My child is going to school in the Hinsdale NH high school and he notified me of evacuation drill deficiencies. I discussed the issues with his principle and documented his concerns. It is the closest NH school to the nuclear power plant. Basically I know these are FEMA issues.

I just have had issues with talking to somebody in FEMA about this and the contact information on the FEMA and Homeland security internet front page is poor. It seems to me that FEMA and the Homeland security people are too busy to really talk with the little people as me about their problems....the efficiency and effectiveness of government services to a regular little person. This is how my problems defaulted to the DHS OIG...

What really concerns me today was the disrespect with the intake people in the DHS OIG office to me. I explained I have been in a agency to agency shuffle for many months now and I am extremely frustrated.

Anyways, I became irritated with the intake person's language to me....the phone line seem to be disconnected and I heard a loud irritating scratchy noise on the line. The human conversation stopped and the intake person couldn't hear me any more. I hung up after a few minutes and called right back. The intake person acknowledged the drop line and scratchy noise before I could say boo. He said, I was on the speaker phone and a broken button or loose wire caused the drop line and scratchy line. He emplied he knows his phone is defective to many outside people and your office is too lazy and disrespectful to fix it. I can make a case he put me excessively on hold with the phone call.

My complaint is when your staff gets a troubled and frustrated taxpayer and member of the public who seems irrigating to the intake staff...your staff unprofessionally pushes the defective phone speaker button or loose wire in order to punish the troubled public mushrooms with a phone disconnect and a extremely loud scratchy noise. I would be sickened if you have a intentionally designed button to punish irritating members of the public in the DHS OIG...

My suspicions are with particular irritating complaint makers to the DHS OIG, the punishment bottom on the speaker phone gets pushed to many voters and tax payers. So what is the extent of conditions and cause with the phone disconnect and punishment buttons in government that disconnects public members? You got a trap door button in each of your offices for problem makers?

What my son reported to me: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/brattleboro-vt/TKU0863JM3H23RQ56

My investigation and names: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/brattleboro-vt/TP2JDLALC6F7B2SHD

What happened today: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/brattleboro-vt/T1H4OO09IDN570EQK

Sincerely,

Mike Mulligan
PO box 161
Hinsdale, NH
1-603-336-8320

No comments: