Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Official Transcript of Proceedings NUCLEAR REGULATORY COMMISSION

Title: 10 CFR 2.206 Petition Review Board RE Vermont Yankee

Thursday, February 3, 2011

CHAIRMAN QUAY: At this point I would like to turn it over to Mr. Mulligan.

MR. Mulligan: Hello. I've got to get this on the record. When you first pushed the button when I came on the phone, I heard a snippet of information and the snippet of information was, "Let's have a little fun." What was that about?

CHAIRMAN QUAY: That was me. I was welcoming a new Board member. She hasn't been here before and I said, "This will be fun for you." The reason I said that is it's a new experience. It's an experience which all of us need to have is interacting and learning how to interact with the public.

MR. MULLIGAN: Who is this?

CHAIRMAN QUAY: This is Ted Quay.

MR. MULLIGAN: Okay.

...

CHAIRMAN QUAY: Okay?



MR. MULLIGAN: Thank you

No comments: