Friday, January 28, 2011

They were supposed to have the RCA inspectors talking who wrote the report in the meeting...they withdrew them at the last minute.


Rich, the station chief said really astonished, mike, what you are asking for is a national standard of RCA. I said, you bet we should be doing that..

They basically said we enforce the RCA procedures Entergy writes even if they don't make sense...we don't have our own.

They had absolutely no idea what the engineering characterization of the tunnel was...was it a radioactive barrier?
They both said, what happened greater than three year ago is irrelevant to what the NRC does. We only regulate in a three year window...nothing matters in excess of three years.

I am sorry, I always have had issues with people being intentionally evasive to me, I pressed them a little, I though I behave myself.

You want my opinion, they maintain their profile as small as possible, they are a nothing neutral gray...there object is to make as small a wave as they can.

Mike

No comments: