Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Famous Navy submarine doctor in early days?

Famous Navy physician…rode submarines in the early 1960’s and Scorpion.



----- Original Message ----From: Michael Mulligan To: USS_Scorpion_SSN-589@yahoogroups.comSent: Saturday, November 3, 2007 4:59:47 PMSubject: Dr.McGrew, Jr. MD FACP: his mental diagnosis with 50 years of experience, of me?
----- Original Message ----From: C. J. McGrew To: steamshovel2002@yahoo.comSent: Saturday, November 3, 2007 2:59:38 PMSubject: Issues...
Mike, as a physician (CAPT(MC)USN/Ret) and "retired for the third and last time" and one who was in the commissioning crew of Scorpion (detached Jan 1961) and at this point have 50+ years of medical experience, I must agree with "Jim" that you have deep seated issues that might well benefit from "professional" psychiatric care. I did not want to put this e-mail out for public consumption so have sent it to you personally. I have been reading all of the posts on Scorpion for over a year and have seen all of your posts.

Dr. C. J. McGrew, Jr. MD FACP






Not too smart though…I’ll bet you there is a medical ethical violation here. Are you really worried about my mental health, or are you primarily defending the credibility of your prior Scorpion service, the Navy itself…or the military? Who are you serving Dr. McGrew?

I am absolutely amazed you would make this diagnosis upon a message board without a personal interview…then using the full weight of your professional credentials to tell me I am nuts…especially when I didn’t request any services from you.

Imagine what this guy would do to a 23 year old who was is in trouble…with this doctor doing a favor for the ship CO or base commander, an Admiral, higher…how long would I be quarantined in a mental hospital for my our good?

By the way Dr McGrew, nobody will provide mental services for free, I work in Wal-Mart at the entry position as a unloader.

Things aren't what they seem to be though?


Thanks,

Mr.Mike Mulligan Sr WM-UNLDR

No comments: