Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Crimes Against Humanity: low income housing projects

Crimes Against Humanity -low income housing

Another violation would be about low income housing, as Houston and Springfield, Ma, where the management of these housing have become horribly corrupted leading to a reduction and low quality of poor peoples housing. I might make the case there is intimidation of the poor within this housing

I see boarded up closed housing, just plywood nailed to the windows and doors at these low-income housing projects throughout the NE and the south -GA. I’d like to get a number/% -trends on. Many times they would tear down a whole housing project –then replace but a quarter of the old units with new units.

I wonder what the ratio is of HUD budgets vs public housing units –I can say section 8 is corruption bar no other agency, where the owners ride the housing value appreciation and the owners get a steady stream of income from the government.

No comments: